Submission 2

As I look around, trying to get a grip on where I am and regain my focus through the blaring klaxxon going off, not to mention the, what I can only imagine are looks of utter surprise on faces of the owners of the craft I am now on, I realize that this was a hell of a day to quit drinking. Quickly, I dive between two of the beings, running as fast as my legs will carry me down a hallway across from me. I have no idea where it goes, but it is sure as hell better than where I am standing now.


Left turn, right turn, left turn, left turn, I run down hall after hall. Past countless aliens that part like the red sea as I approach. Finally I see a viewport up ahead. As I run up to it, I see that beautiful blue ball I love to call home. I notice what looks like the east coast of the US, moreover, what must be new york. But just as I focus on it to make my escape, I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head.


I wake up and quickly jump to my feet. Looking around in a panic, I realize that I am in my living room, apparently I passed out on the floor after forgetting about my plan to quit drinking. Suddenly I remember the spacecraft and I quickly reach up to feel the back of my head, nothing there. Not so much as even a bug bite. It felt so real, but after much thought and a few more drinks I convinced myself that it had to be a alcohol induced dream. Finishing off my glass, I head to bed.


The next morning I wake up with a headache I haven't felt since my college years. Jumped in the shower, gotta get ready for work. Bacon isn't gonna bring itself home. As I step out of the shower, I freeze in complete terror. Across from me, on the fogged up mirror was a message. "Hey, next time you pop up for a visit, take a moment and actually say "Hi". P.S. sorry about your ass."

Comments

  1. Of course we would both take a bite of the low hanging fruit of ass probing haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh like a good anal probe joke should. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

March 20 writing prompt

submission 3